Arts and crafts activities are a great way to get your children into the Halloween spirit. Kids can flex their creativity while also learning about measuring, hand-eye coordination, colors, sensory experiences, and more. While most of these craft ideas are meant for children (and for those of us who are children at heart!), several of these crafts are suitable for toddlers.
We’ve compiled a list of 66 total activities from various craft- and child-oriented blogs. Be sure to click on the links and see what other Halloween projects these awesome bloggers have in store for you!
1) Shruti, writer of Artsy Crafsty Mom lists
2) Jackie Cravener lays out 16 Handprint and Footprint Crafts for Kids
on her blog i heart arts n crafts .
3) Melissa, from This Girl’s Life has an eye-popping tutorial for making a Popsicle Stick Frankenstein
4) Check out Kelly’s boo-licious 25 DIY Halloween Decorations
from Idea Stand
5) If you’d like to try One Little Project at a Time ,
refer to Debbie’s wonderful tutorial on Yarn Pumpkins.
6) Little Bins for Little Hands can show you how to create Fall Slime ,
a sensory-packed science project that kids will love.
7) Ever wanted to make Paint Drip Monster Pots? Michelle’s blog,
Crafty Morning , has the perfect activity for you.
8) Shaunna from Fantastic Fun and Learning describes an easy
Leaf Sun Catcher project for your toddlers and preschoolers.
Make sure you capture the fun using our Daily Sheets and Parent Communication app! Send parents messages and photos as the children bust open the glue and glitter. By the end of the day, parents will be super excited to see their children’s finished products. For a real showstopper, you could also keep the crafts for an extra day and decorate your childcare center for the children and parents to enjoy.